NATO Slave Plug 100 AMPS
- Plug Body: Molded Rubber
- Contacts: Copper Alloy, Electroless Nickel Finish
- Insulator: Molded Rubber
- 24-28 VDC
- 100 AMPS (Limited by Cable Size)
- 400 AMPS Intermittent Duty
- 0.5 Milliohms Maximum Contact Resistance
- Resistant to Corrosion from Exposure to Petrolium Products, Fungus and Ozone.
- Mates to SN-216 (NATO Receptacle)
- Weight: 1.2 lbs.
- Temperature Rating: -55C to +100C
- Cable Entrance Size 3/4" Diameter
- Includes Strain Relief of 3/8" which can be drilled to 1/2"
- Cross Reference: TGC 2600
- Conforms to STANAG 4074
- Data Sheet
Please Call for Quantity Pricing