The CONN-MC2127 is a 27-pin circular connector compatible with the AN/PRC 117F, AN/PRC 150 and PRC 117 radio J3 port. Cross reference to part # J69-0016-001. This 27 pin circular connector has an operating temperature range of -55C to +85C. The air pressure of the CONN-MC2127 in 2.5 psi. The water immersion specifications of the MC2127 is 48 hours at 6 feet. The durability of the CONN-MC2127 is 3000 cycles, mate/unmate. The contact spring force of the CONN-MC2127 is 0.5 to 0.6 lbs at 0.0040 inches deflection per pin. The number of positions of the CONN-MC2127 is 27.
The CONN-MC2127 is made of stainless steel. The operating voltage of the CONN-MC2127 is a maximum of 60V. The current rating of the CONN-MC2127 is a maximum of .05A. The insulation resistance of the MC2127 is 1000MΩ. The CONN-MC2127 meets the following standards: MIL-STD-202, MIL-STD-810F, MIL-STD-1344A, and MIL-STD-220. Connector will cross reference to Harris part # J69-0016-001.
CONN-MC2127 27 Pin Connector Circular Connector
- Operating Temperature Range: -55C to +85C
- Air Pressure: 2.5 psi
- Water Immersion: 48 Hr. @ 6 ft.
- Durability: 3000 Cycles, Mate/Unmate
- Contact Spring Force: 0.5 to 0.6 LBS at 0.0040" Deflection Per Pin
- Number of Positions: 27
- Connector: Stainless Steel
- Operating Voltage: 60V Maximum
- Current Rating: .05A Maximum
- Insulation Resistance:1000MΏ
- Meets MIL-STD-202, MIL-STD-810F, MIL-STD-1344A and MIL-STD-220
- Cross References to Harris part # J69-0016-001
- Female Mate available (Part # CONN-MC2127-M, J69-0014-001)
- RoHS Compliant
- Used on Harris AN/PRC-117F and AN/PRC-150.
- All CONN-MC2127 Connectors are tested 100%
- Drawing Availible Upon Request
Call for quantity pricing