NATO Slave Plug 100 AMPS
Part Number: SN-215
Availability: in stock
Call for volume pricing
100 AMP NATO Slave Plug conforms to STANAG 4074
This NATO Slave plug is rated at 100 Amps and conforms to STANAG 4074
- Plug Body: Molded Rubber
- Contacts: Copper Alloy, Electroless Nickel Finish
- Insulator: Molded Rubber
- 24-28 VDC
- 100 AMPS (Limited by Cable Size)
- 400 AMPS Intermittent Duty
- 0.5 Milliohms Maximum Contact Resistance
- Resistant to Corrosion from �Exposure to Petrolium Products,�Fungus and Ozone.
- Mates to SN-216 (NATO Receptacle)�
- Weight: 1.2 lbs.
- Temperature Rating: -55C to +100C
- Cable Entrance Size 3/4" Diameter
- Includes Strain Relief of 3/8" which can be drilled to 1/2"
- Cross Reference: TGC 2600
- Conforms to STANAG 4074
- RoHs Compliant
- Manufactured in the United States
Three (3) Year Limited Warranty
Supplynet, Inc. will repair or replace without charge, any defects due to faulty materials or workmanship for a period of three years from the date of purchase. This warranty does not cover part failure due to normal wear or abuse. This warranty does not apply to damage caused where repairs or modifications have been made or attempted by others.
Custom Solution Request
Please include request, specs & attach designs below.
Please fill out the form below.