- Wire Exits to a 360 degree bend
- Input Charging Voltage: 10.5-19.5VDC (SAE Port)
- Output Voltage: 12VDC (unregulated)
- Input power charges battery and simultaneously power load
- Automatically switches over to battery power once external power is removed and back once power is restored
- Switch time: 3 milliseconds from input power to battery power
- State of Charge indicator (while charging)
- Battery Fuel indicator (when on battery power)
- Powers up as soon as externl power is applied
- On/Off switch to power down circuit during storage
- All SMBus pins populated
- Cable length: 6 Feet
- Wire: AWG 16/AWG 22
- Weight: 12 oz.
- Watertight IP67
- Environmental strap impervious to UV light
- Operating Temperature: -40°C to +60°C
- Rugged Design to absorb impact
- Great for use as battery backup
- For Rechargeable BB-2590 Li-Ion Batteries
- STEP CAD Model available upon request
90 Day Limited Warranty
Supplynet, Inc. will repair or replace without charge, any defects due to faulty materials or workmanship for a period of 90 days from the date of purchase. This warranty does not cover part failure due to normal wear or abuse. This warranty does not apply to damage caused where repairs or modifications have been made or attempted by others.
Please fill out the form below.
Custom Solution Request
Please include request, specs & attach designs below.