This adapter fits between the battery and radio. It allows the radio to be powered from an external power supply while keeping the battery isolated. Once the external power drops below 11V, the battery is then engaged and the external power is disengaged. The switchover occurs in milliseconds and does not interrupt the radios ability to function normally.
Conversely, once external power is restored, the battery is once again disengaged.
Compatible with AN/PRC-148 MBITR, AN/PRC-152, L-3 Tactical ROVER-P (SIR 2.5) and Persistant Systems Wave Relay Gen4 (MPU4).
- Provides input power cable
- Switching circuit set to 11V
- Weight: 10 ounces
- Cable length: 6 Foot
- Wire: AWG 22, OD: .200"
- Dimensions: 2.6" x 1.5" x 1.25" Height
- Environment: dust and /sandproof, watertight up to IP67/NEMA 6P
- Temperature Rating: -40C to +85C
- Corrosion resistant, non-conductive connectors Rugged design built to withstand harsh environments
- Locks: Securely lock onto battery and radio
- Compatible with AN/PRC-148 MBITR, AN/PRC-152, L-3 Tactical ROVER-P (SIR 2.5) and Persistant Systems Wave Relay Gen4 (MPU4).
- Battery Compatibility: ALI-130, 1600686-2, 1600515-7, 12041-2100-02
Three (3) Year Limited Warranty
Supplynet, Inc. will repair or replace without charge, any defects due to faulty materials or workmanship for a period of three years from the date of purchase. This warranty does not cover part failure due to normal wear or abuse. This warranty does not apply to damage caused where repairs or modifications have been made or attempted by others.
Please fill out the form below.
Custom Solution Request
Please include request, specs & attach designs below.