Allows users to attach J1 or J2 Port to EUD for USB Programming, Ethernet over USB & Charging
Puts EUD in host-mode and accepts 5V Charge from Radio
Transmit Ethernet over USB (set to ECM Mode)
USB Programming cable
- Fully Over Molded & Shielded
- Charge rate pre-set to 5V at 1amp
- Charging can be turned off at the radio
- Male ODU 12 Pin Plug with A Keying
- Works on both Balck and Red side of L3HArris AN/PRC-163 (Ja or J2 Port)
- Puts EUD in host-mode and accepts 5V charge from radio
- Length: 30"
- Similar to Kagwerks M047-00430-002 except without Power negotiation
Please fill out the form below.
Custom Solution Request
Please include request, specs & attach designs below.