With an output of 24V at 6.3 Amps, this sealed power supply is capable of running three (3) AN/PRC-117G radio's simultaneously.
- Input Voltage: 85 - 264VAC; 100 - 240VAC Nominal, 50-60Hz
- Output Voltage: 24V @ 6.3 Amps, Peak Current 7.5A
- Ripple & Noise: <240 uV
- 24V on pin 5, Ground Pin 1 (Pins 2 & 4 not connected)
- Size: 5" X 3" X 1.22"
- Weight: 1.75 lbs.
- Cable Length: 6 Ft.
- input Connector NEMA 5-15P
- 5 Year Warranty
- Sand and Dust Proof
- Operating Temperature: -40C to +60C
- Humidity 95%
- Built in Thermal Shutdown Protection
- Use with a Triple Splitter (SN-306) or 4-Way Splitter (SN-307) to provide power 3 or 4 devices simultaneously
- Compatible with AN/PRC-117F, AN/PRC-117G, AN/PRC-150 Medical Approval - EN60601-1 Class I 3.1 Edition
- EMC safety - IEC/EN 60601-1-2 4th edition
- Emulates BA-5590, BB-2590 & BB-390 batteries in 24V mode
- Leakage Current
- Efficiency: Level V
- Power Density 5.4W/in3 Lifetime Expectation >5 years •
- LED Indicator
- RoHS Compliant
- CE market to LVD and CE EMC
- Not restricted for export (EAR99)
Please fill out the form below.
Custom Solution Request
Please include request, specs & attach designs below.