*** If shipping via UPS Air Service, a HazMat fee of $45 will autoimatically be added to your shipping cost***
- Ten cells connected in 2 groups of 5 cells in series providing 2 nominal 12V sections at the connector. These sections can be connected in series (for 24 volts) in parallel (for 12 volts) or used as two separate 12- volt units with a Typical OCV: 15.0 or 30.0 volts Nominal (@500 ma): 13.5 or 27.0 volts
- Cut-off: 10.0 or 20.0 volts
- Typical Capacity: 12V mode @15 Ah / 24V mode @ 7.5 Ah
- Operating Temperature: - 40°F to 160°F (- 40°C to 71°C)
- Storage: Recommended max 95°F (35°C) /Possible - 40°F to 160°F ( - 40°C to 71°C)
- A non-replaceable fuse is incorporated in the negative leg of each series group of cells
- A normally closed high temerature switch or thermal fuse is incoporated into each series group of cells to protect against overheating
- A diode is incorporated into the positive leg of each series group of cells to prevent charging or flow of current into the battery
- A device consisting of a manually activated pull tab and resisters designed the battery to 0V is built into the battery
- Typical applications: AN/PRC-104, 113, 117, 119 (SINCGARS) , KY-57, KY-65, PLRS Position Locator and Reporting System
- Reference Specifications: MIL PRF 49471B or Saft Standard Specification
- Connector: CONN-BA5590-M
- BA-5590 Data Sheet
90 Day Limited Warranty
Supplynet, Inc. will repair or replace without charge, any defects due to faulty materials or workmanship for a period of 90 days from the date of purchase. This warranty does not cover part failure due to normal wear or abuse.?This warranty does not apply to damage caused where repairs or modifications have been made or attempted by others.
Please fill out the form below.
Custom Solution Request
Please include request, specs & attach designs below.