Allows users to power the radio from an alternate power source (10-36VDC input)
- Input: 10-36 VDC
- Output: Integrated Regulator Provides 12V Regulated Current @ 4 Amps Continuous , 5 Amps Peak (10% Duty Cycle)
- Weight: 3 Ounces
- Cable Length: 4 ft.
- Dimensions: Length 2.6" x Width 1.5" x Height: 1.15"
- Locks onto PRC-152 via side locking latches
- Environment: Dust and /Sandproof, Watertight up to IP67/NEMA 6P
- Temperature Rating: -40C to +85C
- Corrosion resistant, non-conductive connectors Rugged design built to withstand harsh environments
- Wire: AWG 24, 2 Conductor, Shielded, OD: 4.0MM, Jacket: PU, (1) Ground (2) Power
- Available with 90 Degree Cable Exit and in Custom Lengths
- Fits AN/PRC-163, AN/PRC-152, AN/PRC-148 & L-3 Tactical ROVER-P (SIR 2.5) TACe
Three (3) Year Limited Warranty
Supplynet, Inc. will repair or replace without charge, any defects due to faulty materials or workmanship for a period of three years from the date of purchase. This warranty does not cover part failure due to normal wear or abuse. This warranty does not apply to damage caused where repairs or modifications have been made or attempted by others.
Please fill out the form below.
Custom Solution Request
Please include request, specs & attach designs below.