- Allows users to power the AN/PRC-163 radio from an alternate power source ( 9.6VDC to 34.3VDC input)
- Compatible with AN/PRC-152, AN/PRC-163, Tactical ROVER-P (SIR 2.5), and Persistant Systems Wave Relay Gen4 (MPU4/5) radios. These radios have a lower input range (9.6V to 13V aprox)
- Center pin is attached to receive serial one wire data from battery
- Weight: 2 Ounces
- Cable Length: 6 ft.
- Dimensions: Length 2.6" x Width 1.5" x Height: 1.15"
- Locks onto PRC-152 via side locking latches
- Environment: Dust and /Sand proof, Watertight up to IP67/NEMA 6P
- Temperature Rating: -40C to +85C
- Corrosion resistant, non-conductive connectors Rugged design built to withstand harsh environments
- Wire: AWG 20, 3 Conductor, Shielded, OD: 4.6MM, Jacket: PU, Wired : Ground , Power,
- Available with 90 Degree Cable Exit and in Custom Lengths
- Fits AN/PRC-163, AN/PRC-152, AN/PRC-148 & L-3 Tactical ROVER-P (SIR 2.5) TACe
Please fill out the form below.
Custom Solution Request
Please include request, specs & attach designs below.