- Plug Body: Molded Rubber
- Contacts: Copper Alloy, Electroless Nickel Finish
- Insulator: Molded Rubber
- 24-28 VDC
- 100 AMPS (Limited by Cable Size)
- 400 AMPS Intermittent Duty
- 0.5 Milliohms Maximum Contact Resistance
- Resistant to Corrosion from Exposure to Petrolium Products,Fungus and Ozone.
- Mates to SN-216 (NATO Receptacle)
- Weight: 1.2 lbs.
- Temperature Rating: -55C to +100C
- Cable Entrance Size 3/4" Diameter
- Includes Strain Relief of 3/8" which can be drilled to 1/2"
- Bolt size for Ring Terminals: 3/8"
- Torque Vale for Ring Terminal Lugs: 35 Ft./Pounds
- Cross Reference: TGC 2600
- Conforms to STANAG 4074
- RoHs Compliant
- Manufactured in the United States
- Cross Reference: TGC2600, USMC 09014G0626
Three (3) Year Limited Warranty
Supplynet, Inc. will repair or replace without charge, any defects due to faulty materials or workmanship for a period of three years from the date of purchase. This warranty does not cover part failure due to normal wear or abuse. This warranty does not apply to damage caused where repairs or modifications have been made or attempted by others.
Please fill out the form below.
Custom Solution Request
Please include request, specs & attach designs below.