- Plug Body: Molded Rubber
- Contacts: Copper Alloy, Electroless Nickel Finish
- Insulator: Molded Rubber
- 24-28 VDC
- 100 AMPS (Limited by Cable Size)
- 400 AMPS Intermittent Duty
- 0.5 Milliohms Maximum Contact Resistance
- Resistant to Corrosion from Exposure to Petrolium Products,Fungus and Ozone.
- Mates to SN-216 (NATO Receptacle)
- Weight: 1.2 lbs.
- Temperature Rating: -55C to +100C
- Cable Entrance Size 3/4" Diameter
- Shown with but not included BUSHING-SET of .32" which can be drilled to 0.5" when using smaller OD wire
- Bolt size for Ring Terminals: 3/8"
- Torque Vale for Ring Terminal Lugs: 200 inch/Pounds
- Cross Reference: TGC 2600
- Conforms to STANAG 4074
- RoHs Compliant
- Manufactured in the United States
- Cross Reference: TGC2600, USMC 09014G0626
CAD Model: SN-217.STEP
Please fill out the form below.
Custom Solution Request
Please include request, specs & attach designs below.