This Intervehicle connector is rated at 500 Amps (1000 Amp Overload) and is manufactured in the United States and Conforms to STANAG 4074.
- Electrical: 500 AMPS Continuous Duty Cycle, 1000 Amp Overload (6 minutes)
- Single piece polychloroprene moulding
- Contacts: Copper alloy coaxial, nickel finish
- Insulator: Neoprene molded rubber
- Contact Resistance: 0.5 milli ohms max.
- Contact Type: Solder or crimp with straight bolt-on lugs for wire size 0000 (.50" diameter) to AWG 4 (.20" Diameter) cable
- Includes two bushing sets for each wire exit
- Includes Ring Terminals (.50" Diameter)
- Bolt size for Ring Terminals: 3/8-24 thread
- Torque Value for Ring Terminal Lugs: 200 inch-lbs max torque
- Resistant to Corrosion from Exposure to Petroleum Products,Fungus and Ozone
- Mates to SN-216 (NATO Receptacle)
- Weight: 4 Lbs.
- Cross Ref: 11682338 (rev. G) TACOM approved vendor
- Manufactured To Meet Or Exceed MIL-C-62122(B)
- Conforms to NATO STANAG 4074
- For Complete Set of Cables see part # SN-224
- Temperature Rating: -55C to +100C.
- Conforms to STANAG 4074
- RoHs compliant
Three (3) Year Limited Warranty
Supplynet, Inc. will repair or replace without charge, any defects due to faulty materials or workmanship for a period of three years from the date of purchase. This warranty does not cover part failure due to normal wear or abuse. This warranty does not apply to damage caused where repairs or modifications have been made or attempted by others.
Please fill out the form below.
Custom Solution Request
Please include request, specs & attach designs below.