Inter-vehicle, NATO Slave Start Jumper Cables provide a fast method of restarting electrically disabled military vehicles through a vehicle-to-vehicle battery jumper system.
- Length: 25 Feet (also available in 12' & 50')
- Weight: 18 Lbs.
- 1000 amps for 6 minutes
- 24-28 VDC
- Voltage Rating: 110V DC
- Plug Body:Single piece polychloroprene moulding
- Contacts:Copper alloy coaxial, tin plated
- Insulator: Neoprene
- Contact Resistance: 0.5 milliohms max.
- Wire Size: 2/0 AWG
- Resistant to Corrosion from Exposure to Petrolium Products, Fungus and Ozone
- Mates to SN-216 (NATO Receptacle)
- Temperature Rating: -55C to 100C.
- Conforms to STANAG 4074
Three (3) Year Limited Warranty
Supplynet, Inc. will repair or replace without charge, any defects due to faulty materials or workmanship for a period of three years from the date of purchase. This warranty does not cover part failure due to normal wear or abuse. This warranty does not apply to damage caused where repairs or modifications have been made or attempted by others.
Please fill out the form below.
Custom Solution Request
Please include request, specs & attach designs below.