Inter-vehicle, NATO Slave Start Jumper Cables provide a fast method of restarting electrically disabled military vehicles through a vehicle-to-vehicle battery jumper system.
- Length: 25 Feet (also available in 12' & 50')
- Weight: 18 Lbs.
- 1000 amps for 6 minutes
- 24-28 VDC
- Voltage Rating: 110V DC
- Plug Body:Single piece polychloroprene moulding
- Contacts:Copper alloy coaxial, tin plated
- Insulator: Neoprene
- Contact Resistance: 0.5 milliohms max.
- Wire Size: 2/0 AWG
- Resistant to Corrosion from Exposure to Petrolium Products, Fungus and Ozone
- Mates to SN-216 (NATO Receptacle)
- Temperature Rating: -55C to 100C.
- Conforms to STANAG 4074
Please fill out the form below.
Custom Solution Request
Please include request, specs & attach designs below.