- Input Charging Voltage: 20-36VDC
- Output Voltage: 24VDC (unregulated)
- Charges Battery in less than 6 Hours
- Input power charges battery and simultaneously power load
- Automatically switches over to battery power once external power is removed
- Switch time: 3 milliseconds from input power to battery power and back again
- State of Charge indicator (while charging)
- Battery Fuel indicator (when on battery power)
- On/Off switch to power down circuit during storage
- Cable length: 6 Feet
- Wire: AWG 18, OD" .20"
- Weight: 12 oz.
- Environmental strap impervious to UV light
- Operating Temperature: -40°C to +60°C
- Rugged Design to absorb impact
- Great for use as battery backup
- For Rechargeable BB-2590 Li-Ion Batteries
- STEP CAD Model available upon request
Please fill out the form below.
Custom Solution Request
Please include request, specs & attach designs below.