- Charges Battery while Providing Power to Radio
- Input voltage 11.6V to 36V
- Charging Current: 500mA
- Switches over to battery when input voltage drops below 10.1V
- Switching time: 3 Milliseconds
- Weight: 10 ounces
- Cable length: 3 feet
- Cable Gauge: AWG 20
- Cable OD: 5MM
- Dimensions: 2.6" x 1.5" x 1.46" Height
- Temperature Rating: -40C to +85C
- Corrosion resistant, non-conductive connectors
- Rugged design built to withstand harsh environments
- Locks: Securely lock onto battery and radio
- Compatible with AN/PRC-161 MBITR, AN/PRC-152, RF-310M-HH, L-3 Tactical ROVER-P (SIR 2.5) and Persistant Systems Wave Relay Gen4 (MPU4).
Three (3) Year Limited Warranty
Supplynet, Inc. will repair or replace without charge, any defects due to faulty materials or workmanship for a period of three years from the date of purchase. This warranty does not cover part failure due to normal wear or abuse. This warranty does not apply to damage caused where repairs or modifications have been made or attempted by others.
Please fill out the form below.
Custom Solution Request
Please include request, specs & attach designs below.