This kit contains all parts shown to assemble a watertight power cable in either 12V or 24V mode including a 10 conductor cable assembly with 9/16" threaded strain relief. Cap has 9/16" threaded opening. Cable exits on a right angle (user selectable).
Includes Right Angle adapter to allow the user to clock the cable exit angle.
- IP67 Rated (Watertight at 1 Meter Depth for 30 Minutes)
- Operating Temperature: -40C to +85C
- Wire Exit Diameter: 5/8" Opening
- All SMBUS Signals Available
- Delivered as a Kit, not wired
- Can be wired for 12V, 24V and SMBUS (room for additional electronics)
- Fits only Rechargeable Batteries (can be ordered to fit both rechargeable and non-rechargeable))
- All SMBUS Pogo Pins Inserted and Includes internal PCB
- Rubber Strap and Internal Gasket material EPSM
- Cap Material: Polycarbonate
- Includes 10 Conductor wire (AWG 18 & 22) 6 Ft. Length
- Cable exits the cap on a right angle (User selectable clocking)
- Compatible with all Rechargable Batteries with SMBUS Technology
Three (3) Year Limited Warranty
Supplynet, Inc. will repair or replace without charge, any defects due to faulty materials or workmanship for a period of three years from the date of purchase. This warranty does not cover part failure due to normal wear or abuse. This warranty does not apply to damage caused where repairs or modifications have been made or attempted by others.
Please fill out the form below.
Custom Solution Request
Please include request, specs & attach designs below.